Our store is based on Australia and we provide worldwide shipping. Enter your shipping address during the checkout to get estimated delivery time and cost. Please note that the buyer is responsible for any customs, tax, and duties while importing, if applicable.
Peace Symbol Embroidered Hemp Wallet
Make a fashion statement with this eco-friendly peace symbol embroidered hemp wallet.
It has four compartments; two with zippers and two open ones which facilitate the better organization of things.
It is lightweight, pocket-sized and has a velcro closure.
This hemp wallet is embroidered using traditional methods.
This is a very beautiful and unique wallet with deep meaning.
This is a great choice you can make for yourself as it is extraordinary.
- Reviews (0)
- SHIPPING & RETURN
- Questions & Answers
- Several peace symbols have been used in many ways in various cultures and contexts.
- The dove and olive branch was used symbolically by early Christians and then eventually became a secular peace symbol.
- A group at the forefront of the peace movement in the UK, and adopted by anti-war and counterculture activists in the US and elsewhere.
- The peace symbol is encoded by Unicode as part of the Miscellaneous Symbols block.
- 100% handmade in the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Nepal.
- Shipped all over the world.
- Also available in wholesale and retail.
- Contact us for more details.
Of course! We are based in 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia. If it is convenient for you to pickup, please choose local pickup during the checkout. We will provide you further details through the email. After the payment has been received, you can pick up the items. Please email to email@example.com for any queries.
Most of our items are fully insured for loss in transit automatically. During the delivery, if the parcel does not fit in your mailbox, you need to sign on delivery unless you provide the permission to leave the items at the secure place ( you can provide instructions during checkout).
Except for the really small volume items, every item is shipped with tracking details. Information regarding the tracking will be emailed to you once the item has been shipped.
Shipping cost is calculated during the checkout and will be visible to you before the payment. Remember, some of the handicraft items are fragile and must be carefully packed, therefore, the packaging adds to the extra weight and cost. We are always researching on methods to keep the shipping cost at minimal.
All our shipping services are standard shipping. If you require express service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time and again we offer free standard shipping for our members. Please join us to receive exclusive offers. You can also pick up your order from 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia.
We know it can get hard to do online shopping sometimes. That is why we made our rule simple. LOVE IT OR RETURN IT!
Contact us at email@example.com before processing any returns and exchanges.
- We allow 14 days from the date of receipt to do the returns and exchanges. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping cost. We will refund in full minus the shipping charge once we get the items in its original condition. Please allow 4-8 days to show up the credit in your account.
- If you receive a faulty item, we will replace it asap or offer a refund in full including the shipping charges if the item is out of stock.
- Remember, the handmade items might differ slightly in size, color, and weight as they are made individually. Please accept this as unique characteristics rather than as defects.
Your order will be processed during the weekdays and is dispatched within 1 day after the payment has been received. You will then receive an email confirming your order has been shipped and it would have information about tracking as well.
Most of the items are shipped from Australia. All our shipping services are standard shipping. If you require express service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia: 2-4 working days within Australia
New Zealand: 4-6 working days
North America, Western Europe, Asia, and the Pacific: 6-13 working days
Rest of the World: 10-15 working days
You can also pick up your order from 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
You may also like…
As it is said, no gift is better than the gift card. Gift your loved ones’ with Thamel Shop Gift cards.
The variations and the choices at our store are worth each penny of the gift card, your loved ones will receive.
Thamel Shop Gift Cards Starts from just $10 and larger amounts can be selected from the options.
The Gift Card will be valid for a year and the recipients can shop any products worth of the Gift Card.
Authentic Tibetan Prayer Flags
Authentic Tibetan Prayer Flags have auspicious ‘Om Mane Padme Hum’ mantra inscribed in each flag.
Five colours in prayer flags symbolise five elements; blue-sky, white-air, red-fire, green-water and yellow-earth.
Mantras are blown away by the wind which would bring purity for all. These flags are ideal to hang in airy or open places.
Tibetan prayer flags are called ‘Lung ta’ in Tibetan word, which means ‘Wind Horse’.
Traditional Tamang Couple
A perfect gift for a wedding ceremony.
Which symbolise Tamang culture and their traditional dress.
They are considered as one of the indigenous people of Nepal.
In many Tamang Villages of Nepal, there is still a tradition of sending the second son to study Buddhism and preferred to remain in the Monastery and serve as a Buddhist Monk throughout his life.
The Best souvenir/ decorative for any multicultural/ ethnic enthusiasts or any cultural programs.