Our store is based on Australia and we provide worldwide shipping. Enter your shipping address during the checkout to get estimated delivery time and cost. Please note that the buyer is responsible for any customs, tax, and duties while importing, if applicable.
Beautiful Tibetan Prayer Flags Set
Beautiful Tibetan Prayer Flags set have auspicious ‘Om Mane Padme Hum’ mantra inscribed in each flag.
Five colours in prayer flags symbolise five elements; blue-sky, white-air, red-fire, green-water and yellow-earth.
Mantras are blown away by the wind which would bring purity for all. These flags are ideal to hang in airy or open places.
Tibetan prayer flags are called ‘Lung ta’ in Tibetan word, which means ‘Wind Horse’.
Only 1 left in stock
- Reviews (0)
- SHIPPING & RETURN
- Questions & Answers
- Used as a symbol of spread peace, compassion, strength, luck, and happiness, prosperity.
- Handmade and imported from Nepal.
- 5 rolls of beautiful Prayer flags
- Each roll has 10 flags and is 100 cm long.
- 1 flag is 8 cm long.
- Cotton/Polyester, Handmade with a wooden block in Nepal.
- Suitable to hang in your garden, balcony or living room.
- Shipped all over the world.
- Also available in wholesale and in retail.
Of course! We are based in 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia. If it is convenient for you to pickup, please choose local pickup during the checkout. We will provide you further details through the email. After the payment has been received, you can pick up the items. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
All of our items are fully insured for loss in transit automatically. During the delivery, if the parcel does not fit in your mailbox, you need to sign on delivery unless you provide the permission to leave the items at secure place ( you can provide instructions during checkout).
Each order comes with tracking details. Information regarding the tracking will be emailed to you once the item has been shipped.
Shipping cost is calculated during the checkout and will be visible to you before the payment. Remember, some of the handicraft items are fragile and must be carefully packed, therefore, the packaging adds to the extra weight and cost. We are always researching on methods to keep the shipping cost at minimal.
All our shipping services are standard shipping. If you require express service, please contact us at email@example.com
Time and again we offer free standard shipping for our members. Please join us to receive exclusive offers. You can also pick up your order from 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia.
We know it can get hard to do online shopping sometimes. That is why we made our rule simple. LOVE IT OR RETURN IT!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before processing any returns and exchanges.
- We allow 30 days from the date of receipt to do the returns and exchanges. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping cost. We will refund in full minus the shipping charge once we get the items in its original condition. Please allow 4-8 days to show up the credit in your account.
- If you receive a faulty item, we will replace it asap or offer a refund in full including the shipping charges if the item is out of stock.
- Remember, the handmade items might differ slightly in size, color and weight as they are made individually. Please accept this as unique characteristics rather than as defects.
Your order will be processed during the weekdays and is dispatched within 1 day after the payment has been received. You will then receive an email confirming your order has been shipped and it would have information about tracking as well.
All the items are shipped from Australia. All our shipping services are standard shipping. If you require express service, please contact us at email@example.com
Australia: 2-4 working days within Australia
New Zealand: 4-6 working days
North America, Western Europe, Asia and the Pacific: 6-13 working days
Rest of the World: 10-15 working days
You can also pick up your order the next day from 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
You may also like…
Tibetan Padmasambhava Incense
Thamelshop incense is made with a mix of Himalayan Herbs in Nepal.
Incense brings purity and divinity around the space where it is burned.
Our incenses are non-toxic, non-addictive and are perfect for relaxation, meditation or spiritual offering.
Each incense is powerful enough to produce an aromatic and joyful ambience.
Decorative Mani Prayer Wheel
This Om Mani Padme Hum Mantra carved decorative Mani prayer wheel is a replica of the prayer wheel which is believed to spread spirituality and well being.
Traditionally, the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum is written in Newari language of Nepal, on the outside of the wheel.
According to the Tibetan Buddhist tradition based on the lineage texts regarding prayer wheels, spinning such a wheel will have much the same excellent effect as orally chant the prayers.
Prayer Wheel states that, “those who set up the place for worship, use the knowledge to propagate the dharma to common people, should there be any man or woman who is illiterate and unable to read the sutra, they should then set up the prayer wheel to facilitate those illiterate to chant the sutra, and the effect is the same as reading the sutra”.
To produce this art piece, it requires a lot of time and skill as they are made using very few tools.
Root Chakra Painted Singing Bowl
- Singing Bowls produce majestic meditation music.
- Used for relaxation, meditation and sound therapies.
- These are also called Tibetan Singing Bowl.
- Root Chakra Singing Bowl can be played by holding a bowl in the flat palm and striking around the edge of the bowl.
- The sound keeps resonating which creates an excessive sense of relaxation.
- These Chakra Singing Bowls are easy to play and are great stress busters as well.
Four Faced Buddha Stupa – Painting
This statue consists of two different parts; the stupa on the top of the pillar and Buddha on the four sides of the pillar.
This is the most significant statue known for its comprehensiveness including both, Lord Buddha as well as the Stupa.
Available in three vibrant colours, this certainly is one of its kind statues.
People believe that the Four Faced Buddha is the Thai representation of the Hindu god Brahma.